Yesterday afternoon, the first installment of the “Lunch with a Tiger” series was held.
Throughout the remainder of the season, fans can visit Buddy’s Dugout (146 West Town Street in Norwich: Next to Ace Hardware) and meet Tigers’ players.
Yesterday, Tigers’ Outfielder Tyler Collins and Infielder Matt Perry had lunch with fans.
The players also signed autographs and posed for photos.
A look at the “Lunch with a Tiger” schedule:
- Monday August 8th – 12:00-1:00 PM
- Thursday August 11th – 12:00-1:00 PM
- Saturday August 20th – 12:00-1:00 PM
- Monday August 22nd – 12:00-1:00 PM
- Saturday August 27th – 12:00-1:00 PM
- Wednesday August 31st – 12:00-1:00 PM
- Saturday September 3rd – 12:00-1:00 PM
146 West Town Street (next to Ace Hardware)
Norwich, CT 06360-2132
On Monday and Tuesday, Baseball Camp was held at Dodd Stadium.
Campers received instruction from Tigers’ players and coaches in the areas of:
Before drills started each day, Eric McGinnis, the Tigers’ Strength and Conditioning Coach, led campers in stretching and warmup drills.
Following camp each day, players and coaches signed autographs for the kids.